The gradient will be dependent on the length of the bike’s wheelbase. The height levels of the climbing block are 2.1”, 2.7” and 3.1”.
Articles in this section
- Can I ride your trainer tires out on the road?
- Does the trainer tire fit 650c or 650b wheels?
- Does the trainer tire fit 29er wheels?
- What trainers does the trainer bag work with?
- When setting up the climbing riser block, which end goes where?
- What gradient do the different levels of the block simulate?
- What is the difference between a leveling block and a climbing block?
- How do I clean my training mat?
- What types of flooring can the training mat be safely used on?
- Can the thru axle adapters be used on the road?