Our Pro series frames can accommodate drop out spacing from 130-142mm (142 will only fit with our thru axle adapter). Our Classic frames can accommodate drop spacing from 120 to 148mm (142 and 148 will only fit with our thru axle adapters).
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum and minimum drop out spacing your trainers can accommodate?
- Can I upgrade the resistance unit on my current trainer?
- How do I set up my wheel-on trainer?
- How tight should the resistance unit be up against my rear bicycle tire?
- Do I really need to use the included trainer skewer?
- If my bike has a thru-axle, can I still use your trainers?