If your bike currently uses a quick release, we do ask that you use the provided trainer skewer. This skewer is designed to fit snugly into the cups on our trainer frames, which will ensure your bike is held securely while you ride.
Articles in this section
- Do bikes with thru-axles work with your trainers?
- What is the maximum and minimum drop out spacing your trainers can accommodate?
- Can I upgrade the resistance unit on my current trainer?
- How do I set up my wheel-on trainer?
- How tight should the resistance unit be up against my rear bicycle tire?
- Do I really need to use the included trainer skewer?