No, you will need to pair your heart rate strap to the software/app that you are using, but it will not pair directly to the trainer itself.
Articles in this section
- Which virtual training apps work with my Saris smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Why is my smart trainer disconnecting from training apps?
- Why is the power cord loose in my smart trainer?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart trainer?
- Why isn't Zwift properly calibrating my Saris smart trainer?
- How do I fix a solid red light on my trainer?
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- Do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use my smart trainer?
- Do smart trainers need to be plugged in and paired to work?