No, you will need to pair your heart rate strap to the software/app that you are using, but it will not pair directly to the trainer itself.
Articles in this section
- Why Is My Trainer Losing Connection?
- How do I fix a solid red light on my trainer?
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- I bought a smart trainer, do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use it?
- Does the Hammer/Magnus need to be plugged in to work?
- How do I calibrate my smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Do I need to pair my heart rate strap to my smart trainer?
- My smart trainer is not calibrating in Zwift. What should I do?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart trainer?