No, you will need to pair your heart rate strap to the software/app that you are using, but it will not pair directly to the trainer itself.
Articles in this section
- Can my H3 be converted to an H4?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart trainer?
- How do I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Why don't the readings from my power meter and trainer match?
- Why isn't the Saris Utility app detecting my Speed sensor?
- Which virtual training apps work with my Saris smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Why is my smart trainer disconnecting from training apps?
- Why is the power cord loose in my smart trainer?
- Why isn't Zwift properly calibrating my Saris smart trainer?