Yes. If you do not have the trainer plugged in, you will not get any resistance or readings.
Articles in this section
- Which virtual training apps work with my Saris smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Why is my smart trainer disconnecting from training apps?
- Why is the power cord loose in my smart trainer, and why is it making my trainer shut down?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart trainer?
- Why isn't Zwift properly calibrating my Saris smart trainer?
- How do I fix a solid red light on my trainer?
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- I bought a smart trainer, do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use it?
- Does the Hammer/Magnus need to be plugged in to work?