There are a variety of really great indoor cycling apps out there in the marketplace. Zwift, Rouvy, and TrainingPeaks are just a few examples. Once you decide which app you want to use, their site will have a start up guide to walk you through pairing the trainer.
Articles in this section
- Can my H3 be converted to an H4?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart trainer?
- How do I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Why don't the readings from my power meter and trainer match?
- Why isn't the Saris Utility app detecting my Speed sensor?
- Which virtual training apps work with my Saris smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Why is my smart trainer disconnecting from training apps?
- Why is the power cord loose in my smart trainer?
- Why isn't Zwift properly calibrating my Saris smart trainer?
Article is closed for comments.