You are able to calibrate a smart trainer through the Saris app, available on the Apple AppStore and GooglePlay. You will connect your device, hit the "calibrate" button and then follow the directions on screen until you get a message that calibration was successful
Articles in this section
- Why Is My Trainer Losing Connection?
- How do I fix a solid red light on my trainer?
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- I bought a smart trainer, do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use it?
- Does the Hammer/Magnus need to be plugged in to work?
- How do I calibrate my smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Do I need to pair my heart rate strap to my smart trainer?
- My smart trainer is not calibrating in Zwift. What should I do?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart trainer?