You are able to calibrate a smart trainer through the Saris app, available on the Apple AppStore and GooglePlay. You will connect your device, hit the "calibrate" button and then follow the directions on screen until you get a message that calibration was successful
Articles in this section
- Which virtual training apps work with my Saris smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Why is my smart trainer disconnecting from training apps?
- Why is the power cord loose in my smart trainer?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart trainer?
- Why isn't Zwift properly calibrating my Saris smart trainer?
- How do I fix a solid red light on my trainer?
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- Do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use my smart trainer?
- Do smart trainers need to be plugged in and paired to work?