The recommended calibration timing depends on which smart trainer you own. If you have a Hammer/H2/H3, a monthly calibration is all you need. If you own a Magnus/M2, we recommend that you calibrate before each ride to ensure you’re receiving the very best data. We also recommend calibrating after any firmware updates.
Articles in this section
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- I bought a smart trainer, do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use it?
- Does the Hammer/Magnus need to be plugged in to work?
- How do I calibrate my smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Do I need to pair my heart rate strap to my smart trainer?
- My smart trainer is not calibrating in Zwift. What should I do?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart virtual trainer?
- How do I connect my smart trainer to a smart TV?
- On my Magnus or M2, how tight should the resistance unit be against my rear tire?