The recommended calibration timing depends on which smart trainer you own. If you have a Hammer/H2/H3, a monthly calibration is all you need. If you own a Magnus/M2, we recommend that you calibrate before each ride to ensure you’re receiving the very best data. We also recommend calibrating after any firmware updates.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix a solid red light on my trainer?
- Do I Need a Subscription to an Indoor Cycling app to Ride My Trainer?
- Do I Need a Subscription to an Indoor Cycling App to Update My Firmware?
- Do I need a BlueGiga Dongle to update my smart trainer’s firmware?
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- I bought a smart trainer, do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use it?
- Does the Hammer/Magnus need to be plugged in to work?
- How do I calibrate my smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Do I need to pair my heart rate strap to my smart trainer?