If your bike currently uses a quick release, we do ask that you use the provided trainer skewer. This skewer is designed to fit snugly into the cups on our trainer frames, which will ensure your bike is held securely while you ride.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix a solid red light on my trainer?
- Do I Need a Subscription to an Indoor Cycling app to Ride My Trainer?
- Do I Need a Subscription to an Indoor Cycling App to Update My Firmware?
- Do I need a BlueGiga Dongle to update my smart trainer’s firmware?
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- I bought a smart trainer, do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use it?
- Does the Hammer/Magnus need to be plugged in to work?
- How do I calibrate my smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Do I need to pair my heart rate strap to my smart trainer?