If your bike currently uses a quick release, we do ask that you use the provided trainer skewer. This skewer is designed to fit snugly into the cups on our trainer frames, which will ensure your bike is held securely while you ride.
Articles in this section
- Which virtual training apps work with my Saris smart trainer?
- How often should I calibrate my smart trainer?
- Why is my smart trainer disconnecting from training apps?
- Why is the power cord loose in my smart trainer?
- How do I update the firmware on my smart trainer?
- Why isn't Zwift properly calibrating my Saris smart trainer?
- How do I fix a solid red light on my trainer?
- I have my trainer and bike set up, now what?
- Do I need a subscription to a training app to be able to use my smart trainer?
- Do smart trainers need to be plugged in and paired to work?