You can identify the 29er compatible Thelmas by the lower front wheel holder. This wheel holder will have 2 positions for the large wheel scoop to lock into labeled "Standard" or "29er."
Articles in this section
- Why does my hitch rack wobble?
- Can a Non 29er Thelma Be Converted?
- How Do I Know If My Thelma Rack Is 29er Compatible?
- I Have a Rack With a Dedicated 2″ Receiver Bar, but My New Car Has a 1 1/4″ Hitch. Do You Have an Adapter to Covert the Receiver Bar?
- I Need to Replace the Top Hold-Downs on My Bones Rack. Why Won’t the Replacement Rack Straps on the Accessory Page Work?
- Where Can I Find Replacement Black Knobs for My Bones Rack?
- I Don’t See My Rack Listed but I Need Parts—How Do I Get Them?
- I’ve Lost the Keys to My Saris Lock. What Do I Do?