We do not recommend using a hitch extender with our racks. Check out our hitch fit guide to find the rack that will best suit your hitch and vehicle.
Articles in this section
- What’s the recommended maintenance for my bike rack?
- What preparation and ongoing considerations should I take while using my rack?
- Is it okay to keep my bike rack on my car all the time?
- Do I have to do anything special to my bike before putting it on my rack?
- Are there driving considerations I should follow with the rack on my car?
- How should I position my bike when mounted on my bike rack?
- Can I Use an Extension on My Hitch to Get the Rack Further From My Bumper?
- Can I Use a Cover on My Bike While It Is on a Saris Rack?
- I Am Worried That Trunk Rack Will Scratch My Car.
- Can I Open My Trunk When the Rack Is Mounted on the Trunk?