Our Bones arms are made of injection molded plastic. The straps on the top of the Bones arms are placed during this molding process, and are fused into the arm so they cannot be replaced with this accessory.
Articles in this section
- Why does my hitch rack wobble?
- Can a Non 29er Thelma Be Converted?
- How Do I Know If My Thelma Rack Is 29er Compatible?
- I Have a Rack With a Dedicated 2″ Receiver Bar, but My New Car Has a 1 1/4″ Hitch. Do You Have an Adapter to Covert the Receiver Bar?
- I Need to Replace the Top Hold-Downs on My Bones Rack. Why Won’t the Replacement Rack Straps on the Accessory Page Work?
- Where Can I Find Replacement Black Knobs for My Bones Rack?
- I Don’t See My Rack Listed but I Need Parts—How Do I Get Them?
- I’ve Lost the Keys to My Saris Lock. What Do I Do?
- How Can I Get an Instruction Manual for My Rack?