For any bike that has a sloping top tube, we recommend the use of a Bike Beam. This will create a safe top tube to hang your bike from.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use a Cover on My Bike While It Is on a Saris Rack?
- I Have a Step-Through Bike/Full Suspension MTB/Comfort Cruiser—Do I Need to Use a Bike Beam?
- Why Isn’t My Pickup Truck Listed?
- I Have a Spare Tire. What Options Do I Have for Carrying My Bike?
- How Do I Know Which Rack Will Fit My Car?
- Why Isn’t There a Trunk Rack Fit Listed for My Car?