For any bike that has a sloping top tube, we recommend the use of a Bike Beam. This will create a safe top tube to hang your bike from.
Articles in this section
- What Class hitch do I need for a hitch rack?
- Why aren't trunk racks approved for my car?
- Do trunk racks work on pickup trucks?
- What kind of bike (type and weight) can be carried on my bike rack?
- I Have Fenders on My Bike, What Rack Should I Use?
- Can I use my hitch rack on my RV/Camper/Trailer or Class B vehicles?
- What Are Hatch Huggers?
- I Have a Step-Through Bike/Full Suspension MTB/Comfort Cruiser—Do I Need to Use a Bike Beam?
- I Have a Spare Tire. What Options Do I Have for Carrying My Bike?
Please sign in to leave a comment.