The compatibility of our hitch racks will vary based on the installation of the receiver on the vehicle and tongue weight rating of the hitch.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't trunk racks approved for my car?
- Which racks fit my car?
- What kind of bike (type and weight) can be carried on my bike rack?
- I Have Fenders on My Bike, What Rack Should I Use?
- Can I use my hitch rack on my RV/Camper/Trailer or Class B vehicles?
- What Class Hitch Do I Need for My Hitch Rack?
- What Are Hatch Huggers?
- I Have a Step-Through Bike/Full Suspension MTB/Comfort Cruiser—Do I Need to Use a Bike Beam?
- Why Isn’t My Pickup Truck Listed?
- I Have a Spare Tire. What Options Do I Have for Carrying My Bike?