No, Saris products cannot be used on an RV, camper, trailer or Class B vehicle, and doing so will void the warranty. The leverage points on these vehicles are different than a standard vehicle and this will cause vibration and force beyond what our racks our designed to handle, which could cause the rack or its components to fail.
Articles in this section
- What kind of bike (type and weight) can be carried on my bike rack?
- I Have Fenders on My Bike, What Rack Should I Use?
- Can I use my hitch rack on my RV/Camper/Trailer or Class B vehicles?
- What Class Hitch Do I Need for My Hitch Rack?
- What Are Hatch Huggers?
- I Have a Step-Through Bike/Full Suspension MTB/Comfort Cruiser—Do I Need to Use a Bike Beam?
- Why Isn’t My Pickup Truck Listed?
- I Have a Spare Tire. What Options Do I Have for Carrying My Bike?
- How Do I Know Which Rack Will Fit My Car?
- Why Isn’t There a Trunk Rack Fit Listed for My Car?