The materials we use on the points that contact your vehicle are made of soft rubber or foam. We recommend you ensure that your vehicle and the rack pads and feet are clean prior to installation.
Articles in this section
- What’s the recommended maintenance for my bike rack?
- What preparation and ongoing considerations should I take while using my rack?
- Is it okay to keep my bike rack on my car all the time?
- Do I have to do anything special to my bike before putting it on my rack?
- Are there driving considerations I should follow with the rack on my car?
- How should I position my bike when mounted on my bike rack?
- Can I Use an Extension on My Hitch to Get the Rack Further From My Bumper?
- Can I Use a Cover on My Bike While It Is on a Saris Rack?
- I Am Worried That Trunk Rack Will Scratch My Car.
- Can I Open My Trunk When the Rack Is Mounted on the Trunk?