We recommend that bike covers are not used during transportation - they can produce drag and result in damage or loss of the bike(s) and/or rack.
Articles in this section
- Can I mount this to an RV?
- Recommended Rack Maintenence
- Can I use a bike cover while I transport my bikes on a Saris rack?
- Will a trunk rack scratch my car?
- What preparation and ongoing considerations should I take while using my rack?
- Is it okay to keep my bike rack on my car all the time?
- Do I have to do anything special to my bike before putting it on my rack?
- Are there driving considerations I should follow with the rack on my car?
- How should I position my bike when mounted on my bike rack?
- Can I Use an Extension on My Hitch to Get the Rack Further From My Bumper?