We take care to make sure anything that touches the car (or bikes, for that matter) is supple and made from compounds designed to not mar or scratch a painted surface. That in mind, be sure to keep any mounting surface and rack feet clean and free of debris or grit before installation and use.
Articles in this section
- Can I mount this to an RV?
- Recommended Rack Maintenence
- Can I use a bike cover while I transport my bikes on a Saris rack?
- Will a trunk rack scratch my car?
- What preparation and ongoing considerations should I take while using my rack?
- Is it okay to keep my bike rack on my car all the time?
- Do I have to do anything special to my bike before putting it on my rack?
- Are there driving considerations I should follow with the rack on my car?
- How should I position my bike when mounted on my bike rack?
- Can I Use an Extension on My Hitch to Get the Rack Further From My Bumper?